My name is Marnik and I have been conducting research on the legal sector. In this webinar I want to share what I discovered and have an open exchange with you on the results.
Join me if you want to know more about:
- how law firms define client orientation
- their needs in this changing world
- what is blocking them to go ahead.
For who? Lawyers or managers of Law firms.
What to expect?
• We share the results of our market research that we carried out in corona times. You can expect very practical information on how 140 lawyers (in Dutch speaking Belgium) think about the transformation of their law firm.
• How do they see modern and future oriented client orientation? What do they need to start transforming or modernizing their practice? What are they afraid of and what is blocking them?
• Our objective is also to have an interactive exchange on the subject throughout the session.
When? Tuesday 15 December at 4PM
Where? Virtual session on the platform Places of Learning.
• Register here:
After registration, you will receive the link to connect and all further practical info.
• Session is in English.
• Duration 1hr.
• And it’s for free …