PLACES OF LEARNING is
- reimagining learning
- to accelerate the emergence
- of a modern legal praxis.
- Diverging views inside the firm about which communication strategy to follow and how this fits with the overall legal service experience.
- Brand identity: lack of connection with the bigger purpose.
- Internal communication is a problem. Sharing info among the lawyers is delicate and complex
- Lack of skills to provide a good digital experience: business, design, project management, technology, time management, emotional intelligence and data analytics.
We’re creating a new type of place to accelerate innovation and serve as a beacon for lawyers and communication professionals inside law firms who want to modernize their office and take it to the next level of human and technological development.
We find the right place for the right type of learning. Participants are invited to see, sense, interrogate and discuss not only the technical details of tools and practices, but its concepts and stories. Are you ready to move the game from competition to collaboration?
This is a project by Big Kids Content Design Agency.